Government of Uganda through the Ministry of Gender, Labor and Social Development is calling for maximum compliance with Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) at all workplaces Act No.9, 2006
It is mandatory that all public and private workplaces adhere to safety and health measures as per the Occupational Safety and Health Act. In line with the above regulations, City Medicals offers the following aspects of OSH.
- – Medical examinations to determine fitness to work.
- – Supply and maintenance of first aid kits
- – Supply of personal protective equipment (PPE)
- – Training in Occupational Safety and Health at workplace
- – Medical Screening and certification of food handlers